Zinlori 75 contains a professional strength concentration of 75 mg of zinc-carnosine complex per tablet. Just 2 tablets daily are equivalent to a clinically effective dosage—shown to be 3 times more effective than zinc sulfate or L-carnosine alone. And unlike some conventional approaches, this zinc-carnosine complex does not alter healthy digestion or have a history of serious adverse effects.*
Zinc-Carnosine Complex for GI Support*
Zinlori 75 contains a high potency, patented zinccarnosine complex to address the underlying issues related to occasional indigestion—where many other approaches fall short.*
- Supports a healthy gastric environment*
- Helps relieve mild and occasional gastric discomforts, including heartburn, nausea, bloating, and upset stomach*
- Promotes a healthy gastric microbial balance *
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining possibly by supporting healthy mucus secretion*
- Some research indicates that zinccarnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism *
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies*
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994
- Does not affect stomach digestion*
- Clinically effective dosage in just 2 tablets daily*
|Zinc (as zinc-carnosine)||17 mg||107%|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.
Directions: Take one tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Q.How does Zinlori 75® compare with other products or approaches?
Q.How does Zinlori 75® work?
Over 20 published studies demonstrate the stomach-supportive benefits of this zinc-carnosine complex. This high potency complex has a unique, patented molecular form designed to dissolve rapidly in the stomach, where it appears to target and adhere to gastric mucosal lining in need of support. L-carnosine helps deliver zinc to this mucosal lining, where it exerts its antioxidant and tissue-supportive benefits and supports a healthy bacterial balance for digestive health.*
Q.How long is Zinlori 75® typically recommended?
This product was formulated to provide timely stomach-supporting properties for long-term relief. It is not intended for use as a “quick fix” for temporary relief. In a clinical study, 150 mg daily (2 tablets) of zinc-carnosine was shown to provide 92% to 100% relief of bloating, occasional heartburn, and mild nausea in 8 weeks—with noticeable relief in just 2 weeks.*
Q.Who would benefit from Zinlori 75®?
Individuals seeking relief from common gastric discomforts, such as occasional heartburn/indigestion, upset stomach, bloating, mild nausea, and belching/burping.*
Q.Why is Zinlori 75® safe?
It contains the same zinc-carnosine complex recommended by health care professionals in Japan since 1994. Plus, Metagenics' manufacturing facility has 3 certifications for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality. (In addition to its outstanding, stand-alone stomach health support, Zinlori 75 can be used as a complement to conventional approaches that support stomach health.*)