Support for a Calm, Positive Mood*
SeroSyn features clinically effective levels of L-5-HTP and L-theanine to support healthy levels of specific neurotransmitters and is enhanced with standardized extracts of Asian ginseng and Chinese skullcap to target the stress response, cognition , and mood, which are closely interrelated. Specific B vitamins are added to support methylation, homocysteine metabolism , and healthy neurological function.*
- Formulated to support healthy production of the neurotransmitters gammaaminobutyric acid (GABA) and serotonin, with clinically effective levels of L-5-HTP and L-theanine*
- L-theanine is considered to have a calming effect*
- Features Asian ginseng, an herbal adaptogen traditionally used to increase the body’s resistance to stress and promote a sense of well-being*
- Features Chinese skullcap to help promote relaxation*
- Supports healthy methylation, homocysteine metabolism, and neurological function with targeted B vitamins—including biologically active calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and methylcobalamin*
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||333 mcg||83%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||250 mcg||4167%|
|Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) Root Extract [standardized to 30% (60 mg) flavones]||200 mg||*|
|L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (L-5-HTP)||100 mg||*|
|Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Root Extract [standardized to 8% (8 mg) ginsenosides]||100 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and stearic acid (vegetable).
Directions: Take one capsule three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: Not recommended for those under 18 years of age. If taking antidepressant medication, particularly antidepressants such as MAO inhibitors or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), avoid use. If you have a health condition—including symptomatic gastrointestinal disorders, or are taking medication—including over-thecounter cold medicine and high blood pressure medicines, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Use with caution when driving or operating machinery, may cause drowsiness. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Daily Value not established.
†Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.