D3 10,000 with K2
High Potency, Bioactive Vitamin D with Vitamin K
D3 10,000 with K2 provides ultra concentrated levels of vitamin D3 designed to quickly replenish vitamin D status. This formula also provides active forms of vitamin K to complement the activity of vitamin D.*
- Designed for patients with demonstrated increased nutritional needs for vitamin D*
- Vitamin D promotes healthy bone formation and mineralization and supports immune and cardiovascular health*
- Supplies active forms of vitamin K2 (as MK-4 and MK-7) designed for greater bioavailability
- Vitamin K is a key vitamin in the metabolism of bone proteins (i.e., osteocalcin) crucial to bone integrity*
- Solubilized in oil to promote better absorption in the digestive tract*
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||10,000 IU||2,500%|
|Vitamin K (as MK-4 and MK-7)||90 mcg||113%|
Other Ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, beeswax, annatto extract (color), zinc oxide (color), and dicalcium phosphate.
Directions: Take one softgel daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or medications, or if taking anticoagulants, consult your healthcare provider before use.
Warning: Use should be short-term and should include regular monitoring of 25-(OH)- and 1,25-(OH)2-vitamin D levels. This product contains vitamin D at a level that exceeds the adult tolerable upper intake level, the maximum daily intake unlikely to result in adverse effects in the most sensitive individuals.* Keep out of the reach of children. Not to be taken if currently taking medications for blood thinning
*Level established by the Institute of Medicine of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry environment.
This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing wheat, soy, milk, egg, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.